We offer boarding to small animals such as hamsters, hedgehogs, guinea pigs, mice, and rats, to name a few. We do not provide boarding for cats, dogs, or rabbits unless they have been adopted out by our rescue. Boarding is booked on a first come, first served basis and it is always recommended to book with as much advance notice as possible! Boarding is not the same as our emergency placement program.
What Do We Provide?
What should I bring for their stay?
- Must be up to date on any vaccines or other species appropriate veterinary requirements
- Pet cannot have any sickness/illness within 30 days of drop off.
- If your pet needs to be hygienically groomed or treated for fleas/ticks, we will provide care and you will be charged an additional fee.
- We ask that we be able to take photos of your pets to share with you and on our social media
- Abandonment Clause: If your pet is not picked up after 15 calendar days past their scheduled departure, they will be deemed “abandoned” in accordance with Washington Civil Code 16.54.010 and 16.54.020 and will legally be in the custody of Lala’s Playhouse and Rescue.
Disclaimer: Any information posted on Lala's Playhouse and Rescue's website is for general information purposes only and should not be used as medical advice, medical opinion, diagnosis, or treatment. Any information given is not to be substituted for medical attention. Always seek licensed veterinary care for your pet's health and treatment. All information on this website is given "as-is." Lala's Playhouse and Rescue is not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever with respect to the use of this website. You agree that you are using this website solely at your own risk.